Button Module Endurance not recognized

Hey there,

i have a issue - my Button Module Endurance is not detected by Fanatac Wheel, Screenshots below:

I tried to reinstall Driver several times, from 346to 365, (Software Package BME of course)

It seems i phub will not be deteced. No LED´s working on BME.

When i turn on the Wheel on the wheelbase its just asked me "enable torque key"?

I also tried several USB Ports and made Firmware updates/flashes.

The Connection from BME to Phub via plug is of course realised.

My F1 Rim works without Problems and will be detected.

I opened a support ticket aswell but no answer still.

Can you help me, please? Is the PHUB broken?

Best regards.

Comments

• Sorry to ask.

which base you are using? CSL, CSW or DD?

• i tried it the whole day - i dont get the BME on running.

I used https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/1438/podium-button-module-endurance-software-package-v1-2-incl-instructions-only-podium-dd

for troubleshooting of course.

Can someone help? Otherwise i have to send my Porsche 911 back and get my Money back aslong as its possible within the first 14 days.

Thanks.

• I have the same exact issue and same exact equipment. I opened a support case 1.5 weeks ago with no response yet. I just submitted my request to return/refund my entire order as tomorrow is day 14. Please let me know if you find a fix. I also posted on this forum asking for help about an hour ago.

• I send my Porsche Rim back to get my Money back because of not figuring out the problem here.

I did all what fanatac described when installing the rim. I spend severals hours/days to fix the problem - without success.

Right now i just can suspect the product is broken - either in software/firmware or in hardware.

So sad no one´s tried to help here from Fanatac, neither here in forum or in answering my ticket which i opened some days ago.

Spending so much money and Manufacturer is not willing/able to help is sooo disappointing, especially for a product which cost so much money. Call me naive but i have a litte expactation in support when troubles appear where producer is obviously responsible for.

This and the point Fanatac acts not moral and anti-social in not giving the 3% betterment tax back to consumers in germany results at least in my opinion Fanatac is enomours overwhelmed and disinterested in customers normal demands.

So far - now is it up to you.

• Can you delete all previous drivers manually if you have upgraded to the beta 365 and perform the following steps that another member has posted on the forum.

quote from the beta page

Downgrade procedure is easy, just uninstall the newer driver, restart the pc, install the older driver restart the pc, open the driver, click the update button and click yes when the updater says you already have the most recent firmware and if you really want to downgrade. Then just flash the firmware which is automatically included in the driver and then your base is downgraded to the old firmware.

unquote

Dont forget you have to have the correct driver and firmware combo or else it is going to be unstable and the problem will keep existing.

The quick guide made by Keith Griffall might be help you. It did for mine.

https://forum.fanatec.com/uploads/171/IXJWI43G2FDY.pdf

• I’ve personally done this half a dozen times and 3 days of troubleshooting to no success.

• I just received mine and have the same issue :(

• Yeah bro, you'll need to RMA this thing.. Finally got ahold of someone on the facebook group.. Emails weren't being delivered to me from Fanatec due to a glitch on their end. And of course, I was unlucky enough to have to wait 18 days to figure that out. But got the unit in RMA right now. Fingers crossed.

• Actually, never mind. The PDF linked by Alexandros worked. I did have to delete the old drivers as he suggested as doing just an upgrade messed things up quite a bit.

Yay :)

• Dan44Dan44 Member

Hey guys sounds like a similar issue to what I’m having but not sure,

my wheel base isn’t recognising I have a wheel attached, is a brand new dd2 and Porsche wheel any tips?

• @Justin: have you solved your issue and if so what was the solution?

Since yesterday i am having exactly the same problem - the system does not anymore recognize the Button Mdule Endurance.

Did deinstall the drivers and Fanlab, started from older driver to the most recent but no change.

Reagrds

Wolfgang