Order Update - 1102593

Good Morning,

Does anyone know what the crack is with pre-orders? I placed an order several weeks ago, but the items have come into stock before the expected date, will these be dispatched early as the order status has not changed.

I did try emailing but I’m pretty certain that my email hasn’t been delivered as I haven't received an automated response.

Thanks,

Ben

Comments

• Yeah same with mine, though ordered just over a month and a bit ago now. All emails don't seem to be getting an automated response though ive sent 3 over the like couple of weeks with nothing so far. I order CSL pedals with loadcell, CS2.5 base and CS V2 wheel. At the start the wheel and pedals where in stock and the base wasn't until the 3rd of July at the very start of June, which I didnt mind the wait for, then the wheel changed to 31st July after about a week and a half after placing order and pedals 22nd June. Was like o....k wasn't expecting that much of a wait but sure.

Last week as they got the bases in they all changed to 29th June for availability in my orders but still processing. A bit of an update would have been nice. I know they are busy but having to wait that long for an update is very poor. Would be nice to know when they are sent out just so I can make sure I am at home along those few days! Just incase someone responds to your order, will place mine here aswell, 1093954.

• Wow! Really not expecting to wait that length of time for the products, thats crazy.