Sent CSW 2.5 for RMA, Fanatec returned to wrong address

As title says, Fanatec has sent my CSW to a wrong address. At first I was told “I hope you’re able to get it in the other address”. I live in Canada and the wheel was sent to California/US!

Then they said that they would get the base back and send to the correct address but the tracking shows that the item was delivered at the wrong address on Oct 24th.

Haven't had any updates since... the whole process has been running for over a month now. Can someone help me?

Thank you

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

@Thiago Nasciutti I can see that you have been in touch with the sales team, that they are aware of the issue, and that you sent them another message today. This means you are contacting us in the correct way, and the messages are getting through. I'm sure the sales team will get back to you as soon as they have new information.

• Hi Dominick, thank you for the reply. I’m trying every contact method because it has been a while since I last heard anything from Fanatec and no solution has been provided. I’m at the dark without knowing how (or if) I’ll ever get the product back

• I’m just wondering who even thought of waiting for the return of the product back and then sending it again?

Why can not you just send the goods to the client, and then correct own mistakes.

I think next my wheel will not fanatec.

@Thiago Nasciutti — I think you can post all information about this order on reddit. All must know its heroes.