DD2 with Universal hub PC

Just upgraded from CSW 2.5 to DD2. Running driver 356 and Firmware 672

On any of the games I use, RF2, AC and AMS2 the buttons do not work except the X and the paddles.

I have tried the wheel in PC mode and Comp CSW 2.5

Can anyone help as this is the only wheel I have

Comments

• edited July 2020

Please read the known issues in the thread of the Beta driver you downloaded, then you will understand that it's a known firmware issue. UHX user should stick with driver 356 for now.

• I think you missread my post, I am running 356

• edited July 2020

Hi Peter, maybe Maurice got confused by your FW saying 672 (which I think is the FW from beta driver 365).

When you rolled back from 365 to 356 did you do the whole roll back installation for wheel base FW and wheel base motor?

quote from the beta page

Downgrade procedure is easy, just uninstall the newer driver, restart the pc, install the older driver restart the pc, open the driver, click the update button and click yes when the updater says you already have the most recent firmware and if you really want to downgrade. Then just flash the firmware which is automatically included in the driver and then your base is downgraded to the old firmware.

unquote

Some times when you mix the firmware and driver from other "releases" don't work well together and problems keep appearing.

• Exactly this. When using 356 it's not possible to run firmware 672, you have to run 670

• Peter EllisPeter Ellis Member
    edited July 2020

Yay :)

Sorted thanks

Thanks you guys, the one thing I had forgotten about was clicking firmware update to roll back

Now to see how it compares to the CSW 2.5 :)

Out of interest which ver of Fanalab should I use, v 1.23

• edited July 2020

No worries mate,

Just used Maurice's knowledge from all his posts in the BETA section and just tried to help going in his shoes.

Can't help you on Fanalab. Not a PC user yet, but hopefully all going well will get there when the hole in the pocket is closed. 😇