Podium button module endurance box on R330?

Can you mount the Podium button box like you see on the Porsche wheel on an R330 and use it on a CSW 2.5?

Comments

• Nope, doesn't fit.

• damn. @Fanatec : if I want a round wheel, and the Podium button module endurance box on a CSW 2.5, do I have any options whatsoever? or am I SOL?

• The Sparco R383 Champion is compatible. Dont know of any other dully round wheel which is compatible.

However, BME is still not compatible with CSW v2.5 (but should be soon).

• I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit frustrated that the round leather esport rim (attached) which is a perfect fit for the BME isn't released to the general public. It's on all of their Instagram to remind us frequently though. The R330 is the closest I've seen to what I'd like otherwise, and I was sad to see it's a no go with the BME.

I have a 911 Podium Suede, 918R and F1-2020SE on DD1, with their shifter and handbrake. With QR2 coming up, I'm looking to sell the 918R and replace it with a perfectly round wheel on a 2nd set of the Podium Hub / BME; thus I'd have two of the same setups. Loved the 918R but the LED strip has put bruises on my hands, and I understand I want a perfectly round, flat (non-dished) one like the leather eSports next.

It is notoriously hard to find compatibility info on BME + rims; for starters it would be nice if they could post shots of what does work.

As a result I've actually started looking at potentially moving to Simucube. It's a bit of a jump, but just adding eg a perfectly round OMP WRC to a QR by itself is very cheap, much more so than a Podium Hub, and I could then go the SimCore Momo not-perfectly-round wheel for my other round needs.

Hoping we'll see some more info on the Esport Round before I get to that stage though.

Any comments or insights? Thanks.

(Thanks for all those BME profiles on the latest Fanalabs release Maurice, they're seriously awesome especially now that we have ABS lights for the Porsche GT3 R in iRacing - and made me hold off pulling the trigger on the move already).

• That Sparco does look quite nice, having said that!

There's a few close ups in this video:

https://youtu.be/5aijZWmOxHs

• The green and black buttons immediately above are very very close, making light contact which doesn't impede function - but overall the Sparco R383 is a good fit for the BME. The rim itself is gorgeous, and feels great. Quite similar to the 911RSR, but fractionally and not very noticeably bigger. Thanks Maurice.

• The Spark L360 also fits like R383 but has a flat bottom.