My order fulfilled!

Hi,

good news to report... I ordered CS 2.5 base with CSL Elite BMW wheel, CSL Elite pedals LC and CS shifter. That was back on May 7th. The last component was supposed to be available on July 10th and two days ago, July 8th, I got a mail stating that my order status has changed to “warehouse processing”. Well, today I was more than pleasantly surprised to find a heap of boxes waiting for me when I got home from work! No tracking number, but I got the goods in just two days! Happy? You bet! :)

Thank you, Fanatec, well done indeed! :)

Comments

• not good.... we have porch pirates.. in same boat wanting tracking numbers to hold at facilities, dont want 1400 dollars worth of equipment sitting on steps .

• Hy all.

Im a father to a soon 18 year old girl who's been really into sim-racing for years now.

Around a year ago she started talking about Fanatec and her love for their products, and she really wanted to save up for a DD1. 

After she had some problems in school due to ADHD and depression, I wanted to motivate her, and made her a deal: 

If she did well in school the last 10 months, and sold her old Thrustmaster wheel, I would by her a brand new DD1 F1 setup (PS4), whit pedals, shifter and a Porche suede podium steering wheel for her 18 years old birthday this summer…..And man have she worked hard , and definitely held up her part if the deal :) 

So now I was my turn…I followed the Fanatec website closely from may, and after I got my summer salary I made a purchase from your website on 18 Jun 2020 at 10:16, Order number: 1100268

The order was for: 1

Podium Racing Wheel F1®

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

ClubSport Pedals V3

ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit

Podium HubP_HUB_QRA 1

Podium Advanced Paddle ModuleP_APM 1 

Podium Button Module EnduranceP_BME 1 

Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup SuedeUH_R911 1 

pluss shipping

Net total:€2,620.96 

Total gross:€3,171.30

When I made this order 3-4 weeks ago, I was informed on the website that all parts was in stock, whit the ecseption of the shifter and the Porche suede steering wheel, and that this 2 items would be ready to ship the 10th of July, since all was going to be shipped together.

This was perfect timed for me, as my daughter have her birthday the 15th so I should have it all here for her big day. 

But,,,,,When I logged in to se the status of my order a few days ago, I saw the "order was in process", but the dates for availability was changed to 3rd of aug???

I then looked again today, and see the same "order is in process", and now the date for availability is 21 of aug??

Whats going on here? I tried to Email Fanatec but they had a 7 day reply time :(. 

Can anyone please help me figure this out?

I even looked at all the parts in my order today, and according to your site, all is in stock whit the exception of the Porche steering wheel.

If this is what's holing my order up, I would love to get this shipped at a later date…I really cant look my daughter in the eye if I mess this up. 

Please please help me figure this out someone :)

Kind regards 

Desperate dad