V3 pedals adjustment option missing

My Clubsport V3 pedals are directly connected to my podium wheelbase via RJ12 cable.

When I run the driver properties I can see the bars of throttle and brake working on the function test.

Rumble test also works.

What I miss is the option to create a deadzone(set min&max) for my pedals as I saw in many reviews before purchasing them.

Is the above menu available only when you connect via usb and install the driver or I can have it even with the RJ12 connection?

Thanks

Comments

• Go to settings, click checkbox for Manual Mode, then you can set min/max.

This is also described in the product manual btw ;)

• Thanks Maurice

Its the first thing I tried but did not work.

Probably because I missclicked something

Now it works perfectly!

Could you please confirm that the below screen is normal as well?

What is supposed to be in this blank white frame under the word Steering wheel?

• Yes that's normal.

The big white frame is for some steering wheel options like disabling revstripe on P1 wheel or changing picture for Formula v1 wheels etc.

• So mine looks a little different then that blank frame work and i wanna know how to get it back so i can use just the slider bar because now it is suck in this mode and i can't get it back out i have tired uninstalling it and it keeps going to the same thing i wanna know how to get back to that page

• it comes up with this when i click on ether the wheel i am using or the v3 pedals i am using

• Changed the pedal front plate and now I have this sound every time I push the throttle hard.

I quit racing cause it made me worry.

It's like a metal contact occurs every time I push the pedal all the way down.

So it can even be normal and just happened because now I can apply more force respect the default pedals.

What do you say?

• Its getting worse.

I dismounted everything to try other combinations and I changed the throttle spring.

Now it's impossible to put the black aluminum part that holds the throttle rod in place cause it's impossible to tight the bolt on it's one side no matter what I try.

I keep having a loose bolt on one side of the metal part.

I tried all possible combinations and the problem seems to be on the metal part cause both bolts are not working on this hole while the get tight normally on the other one.

Any ideas?

• edited July 2020

Sorry for double post but when I put in place none of the 2 bolts can get tight.

I am surely making something wrong here.

Please check the videos and help me mates.

• For anyone who will face the same, problem solved by buying two identical M4X12mm bolts and replace the original ones.

• When I do this it makes no difference, I still cannot set min or max on my pedals. And when I close the fanatec window it unticks manual calibration.