Button module not working

I was hoping someone could give me a hand. I have the button module endurance on the clubsport v2.5 wheelbase and I can't get the buttons to show up at all in properties or fanalab. The screen lights up when it's plugged in but no buttons register at all. I've installed the latest firmware and driver's to no avail.

Thanks

Comments

• Please read the compatibility part of the Webshop description of the Button Module Endurance. Then you will understand that it's only compatible with DD Bases at the moment.

• Damn. I had seen that but assumed it was only on the podium hub. (I have and tried both hubs) Now I know why it doesn't work.

Thanks, dude.

• Don't fret, there's beta software on these forums that enables BME compatibility with the CSW 2.5! Read the last line in "Important Information" on this thread for how to get it. https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/1777/fanatec-beta-driver-v361-now-v365-for-csl-csw-and-podium-bases-all-wheels/p1

• Is there an ETA on the firmware compatibility update? I purchased a CSL Elite 1.1 base along with the Podium Hub, the Porsche wheel, and the P-BME, and I'd rather not have to return the wheel and replace it with a different one - particularly given that I waited two months for my products to arrive in the first place.

• No ETA for CSL, it's not even confirmed at all that there will be an update for the 1.1...

• Well, who can I ask about that? Because I didn't get the final pieces of my order until a couple of days ago, but my CSL base was one of the first pieces to arrive about a month ago, so I can't return it to exchange for a CSW 2.5 or a DD1/2 because of the 14-day return limit. I suppose I could submit a contact request on the webshop but the average response time is about 2 weeks, and that doesn't help me at all.