DD2 with porsche rim and BME issue

... will try to make it as clear as possible.

For your info:

PC Driver 356

Wheelbase FW: 670

Wheelbase motor FW: 38

Steering wheel FW: 2

Button module is simply not seen in the fanatec wheel properties page

Issues started while randomly in games my shifter paddles stopped working and i was forced to abandon while stuck in whatever gear i was. In my properties page all the buttons were working while testing, but the shifter paddles not. Usually quitting the game and restarting my DD2 wheelbase solved the problem, but it kept on coming in the most unpleasant situations, therefore i had to figure out something, and i started updating my firmware as i have read on the forums.

While updating the button module firmware it all got stuck at 17% and got an error message (could not connect... ) . Ever since then my BME is not recognised anymore, not a single led turns on no matter what i tried to do (clean reinstall all the driver versions and so on). My rig is unusable. Please help

Comments

• I am having the same issue with the Porsche GT3 wheel on my DD1. The BME module does not work and is not being seeing by the software. Opened a support case two weeks ago today and haven't heard anything.. Very disappointing experiencing after dropping $3,000+ USD and being a first time customer.

• Justin when you opened the support case did you receive the automated reply that they received it?

it has been noticed that in sales department people were sending support tickets and sales teams were not receiving them.

if received sent a follow up email on the automated mail.

if not received try opening a new support ticket.

• Justin JuneauJustin Juneau Member
    edited July 2020

Yeah, I received an automated email for my technical issue. However, when I opened a request to cancel my entire order (within 14 days) I haven't gotten any email.