Advice on Clubsport setup for Xbox/PC for newbie

I am completely new to Fanatec and am looking to buy a rig to run on Xbox One initially, then Xbox One X, and ultimately on a PC. So if I can tap into the vast amount of knowledge locked up in your heads, I would be eternally grateful!

The components I am looking at may or may not work together, hence my question here.

1. Clubsport wheel base V2.5

2. Clubsport steering wheel formula V2

3. Clubsport pedals V3

The major question is whether I will need a quick release adapter for the wheel base to use this wheel?

For ten extra points, does anyone know if the podium advanced paddle module - which appears to be compatible with the steering wheel formula V2, will work with the Clubsport wheel base?

Just for info, can anyone recall if cables supplied with the components?

And finally, for an extra point, does anyone think is it worth picking up a couple of Clubsport pedals damper kits?

Andrew

Comments

• To your first question: no additional Quick Release required, the Wheelbase QR is fully compatible with every steering wheel you can buy from Fanatec.

The APM should work without problems on the CSW, you just need to update the driver and firmwares to use the Formula V2 on the Base.

The required cables are all included within the packages.

IMO you should rather add the Brake Performance Kit to your Pedals. It is easy to set up and you save abit of money.

• Thank you very much, Sascha. I will take a look at the performance kit for the brakes!

Andrew