[Resolved, not missing resistors] Podium Button Module missing resistors

edited July 2020 in Steering Wheels

My Podium Button Module Endurance was dead on arrival, and after no luck with support I decided to try to fix it myself. Seems like there's 3 spots with missing components. Does anyone know which components are missing in the CR100, CR101, and CR102 spots? Just a picture should be enough to figure it out if someone could provide it, though mode info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Stefan,

Please create a support ticket. The team will be able to assist you.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• edited July 2020

I have tried that multiple times now, furthest I got was "did you install the software correctly" on the first try, other attempts at a support ticket with previous correspondence included got me no reply at all.

Here is the only email I ever received in response to my multiple support tickets, dated January 27th:

"Hello Stefan,

thank you for the inquiry. Which firmware version have you installed?

Please check the Forum for instructions and Firmware.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/1438/podium-button-module-endurance-software-package-v1-2-incl-instructions

There you can also find the driver which is compatible with Podium Button Plate Endurance.

Please let me know the outcome.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Alexander

(Fanatec Support Team)"

I responded confirming that I had tried everything listed in the forum page multiple times, and the module still didn't work. I never heard back on this email thread, or on any support tickets after that.

edited July 2020

Hi Stefan,

That is not what I am seeing on the system. Every message you sent to us was replied to within 24 hours. Perhaps they went into your spam folder.

I will send you a PM.

Resolved with firmware update. Closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.