Assetto Corsa Competizione (PS4) - Fanatec Recommended Settings

13Β»

Comments

• Please, FANATEC team, share your settings advised for a GT DD PRO 8Nm with ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE on PS5 πŸ˜‰

• yes agree, fanatec team it´s about time. thank you

• Instead of waiting try mine or do your own.

FFB 100

PEAK

NDP 5

NFR 20

NIN 5

INT 3

FEI 100

FOR 100

SPR 30

DPR 100

In Game

Gain 75

Min Force 0

Dynamic Damping 100

Road Effects 0

• Good evening, is there an optimized setting for the Podium DD1 PS4 on ACC PS5 and update 1.9.I've had a hard time getting a good feeling back since my switch to PS5. Sorry I'm posting here too I'm making a duplicate but I'd like to find a good basic setting

• Hello everyone,

I have questions about the correct settings of my ClubSport DD+ in ACC playing on PS5, I hope you can help me.

I started with the settings recommended on the DD1 Podium Racing Wheel F1 forum for ACC/Playstation with the FBB at 65% and the Purple LED (Compatibility), Game gain at 70. 

I don't know if this is correct, or it would have to be the DD1 PC settings, I have also tried these PC ones with the game gain at 60, Purple LED and FBB at 65 and also at 75 / 80%.    

And then I have tried Marcel's Fanalab settings for ClubSport+ and PC with game gain at 60 and 400hz. 

These:

I feel the Fanalab configuration very strong in the turns, without clipping but it tires a lot in a few laps. 

I guess it's because of the FFB at 100%. do you recommend to lower it? To what percentage would be correct? Or is it ok at 100%?  

For PS5 I can use the Fanalab as it is or I would have to modify something? 

The Blue LED (PS5) I notice it stronger but less information, at the moment I use the Purple because I feel it more real. Which one do you recommend?

Which of the three would be the right ones to have as a base and feel a more realistic experience, get the most out of the ClubSport DD+, have more immersion and the best to enjoy driving?

I hope I have explained myself well, English is not my mother tongue. For me it is very important to know the opinion of the Fanatec experts on this subject, especially Maurice Böschen, Marcel.... It will help me a lot and for sure other PS5 / ACC / ClubSport DD+ users. 

I value very much my time in the Simulator and I want to feel the most real sensations possible when racing. 

Thanks in advance πŸ˜Š