Fanatec Button Caps

I have the DD1 PS4 and the BMW Clubsport Rim. I'm loving the button caps that came with the DD1 and notice they fit on the BMW rim. Is it possible to purchase another set of these button caps for my BMW rim?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

You would have to reach out to the sales team.

• Contact customer service, they sell the button caps for 10€ plus shipping. It is compatible with bmw, formula and porsche 918 wheels.

• Frank FishFrank Fish Member
    edited November 2019

Yep. I ordered two full sets of PS4 button caps to use on my other rims. The internet sales team will simply invoice you via email and you can pay them directly via PayPal. I think it ended up costing me around $30 w/shipping for the two sets.

• @Fanatec, I've sent 2 messages to your sales teams and no response. Any help of this would be greatly appreciated.

• Does anyone have a link or email address to contact customer service? I've tried several times, spending a LOT of time, and when I go to Contact Us and then Sales, it wants me to login but won't take my account info. I submitted a tech request this morning, but it doesn't sound like that's the right way. Any info is appreciated!!!

• Does anyone know how to contact the sales team? I've sent inquiries via the support page but there has been no response. I cannot find a way to contact the sales team on the new website.