Shifter broke on my Clubsport Steering Wheel f1 2020

It seems like a magnet came loose in the shifter. I can not shift anymore, the right shifter is stuck. Can this part be replaced? I have been reading about more people with the same problem. A quick fix would be appreciated very much!

I also noticed when filing a support request that the warrantee will expire in May 2021. I ordered the wheel in May indeed, but it was shipped to me on the 2nd of July. I assume one year warrantee is at least 'till that date, not the date I ordered it.

Comments

• The most frustrating part is that it seems the be a magnet that is loose, not glued properly? I'd call that a design flaw, if you put the magnet on the other side of the paddle it pushes itself down and you won't even need glue to hold it in place... and today my PS4 F1 2020 for PlayStation arrived!!! I'm out of commission and I can't play right now. Support has been silent so far unfortunately. I did open a ticket, but no news yet...

• If support is reading this. I received mine but haven't used it yet. Is there any preventive measures, like a drop or two of glue? A recall of the shifters?

Also, the shifters themselves will be available later this year. I hope the issues will be resolved or are redesigned before they are available for purchase.