Settings saved to wheelbase or pc

hi I have purchased a new gaming pc and installed the relevant drivers can I check do I need to reconfigure the wheel base profiles again on the wheel or are they saved on the wheelbase so it can be plugged in to any pc and it will just work.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi Ryan, congratulations on your gaming PC!

You need to install the drivers on the PC, and for good measure, you should also flash the firmware on your fanatec wheel base and motor, so that the firmware matches what the driver is expecting.

if your wheelbase is a current model, then just go find it on fanatec.com and it will have the drivers/firmware on the download tab of the product page (firmware is updated via the driver, so there should only be one thing you install on windows, then you launch that, and it will have an option to flash the firmware on the wheelbase, and then the motor itself.)

• Hi Jack

Thanks for that I installed the same driver package that was in my previous pc so I assume everything matches as when I go to update it through the app it says it is running the newer version on the wheel. What about the actual profile settings 1-5 are they still saved on there from my previous pc or will these need to be reconfigured.

Thank you