"The selected country is not available for shipping"

Anyone had this issue when trying to make an order on Fanatec USA for shipping to Texas? I cannot push an order through without resolving this error.

Comments

• Might just be recent. I placed an order yesterday, and got an email that it went through to warehouse processing. Checked my account this morning and saw "Please note that we do not supply the currently selected delivery address, please change or create a new delivery address if necessary." I hope it's just an error and won't affect my order shipping out.

Thing is that it was fine yesterday and my order went through, so not sure why it's saying it now. Mine is to a residential address which they state they can ship to, not sure what yours is. Hope you can get into contact with someone at Fanatec because I tried 2 or 3 times on a previous order and never got a response.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Ryan, this usually happens if you are browsing the wrong region version of the website. Please check that you have the US region selected.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Dominic,

I confirmed that I'm on the US site. I'm still getting the same error. Shipping is to a residential address.

• I am having the exact same issue. I am in the correct region and am still receiving this error.

• Same here as well. In the US, browsing the US website and at the checkout USA or United States is not available.

Ok thanks for your feedback. I have reported the issue to the web team.

• Having the same issue

• Same issue. USA isn't even listed as an option in delivery address??

• All I want to do is give yall my money.

• B SB S Member
    edited July 2020

I have the same issue right now. It is 10:43 AM in California USA, I am at my normal valid address which less than 3 hours away from La Mirada, CA where Fanatec ships from. I have received products from Fanatec at this same valid address. My address is a single family dwelling and is a 100% valid USA shipping address. I am trying to place an order.

I am trying to make a purchase and I get the same "The selected country is not available for shipping" message at checkout. It also says I need to change or edit my address. There is nothing to change or edit as it is a 100% valid address. The USA did not appear in the list of countries box.

Are USA customers banned? The biggest market in the world?

Fanatec, please respond. The lack of response and the confusing purchase process surely is hurting your business and it deprives enthusiastic and eager customers of enjoying your great products.

This is really very simple- I am trying to give Fanatec some money and in exchange, I would like some quality sim racing gear.

Fanatec, we customers are agerly awaiting your response.

• B SB S Member
    edited July 2020

Regarding my above post, I should also add that after seeing the " The selected country is not available for shipping" and the message about editing or changing my address, I tried to do both without success. I even tried removing my account address and re-entering it. Without success.

It is July 15, 2020. I am trying to purchase from the Fanatec USA webshop.

I'm hoping we can get a response from Fanatec. Dominic? I see you have been helpful here previously and I hope you be help out all of us sim racing customers.

Thanks.

• B SB S Member

One last thing- I was trying to purchase from the Fanatec USA webshop.

• Any idea when this will be fixed or if there is another supplier we can go through?

• Working Now

Thanks for verifying Matthew.

• B SB S Member
    edited July 2020

It is now 1:52 PM on July 15, 2020.

I just now placed my order and everything worked fine doing so. It looks like the problems were corrected and my order is now in process. Now I'm hoping everything gets moving and I can be soon be racing with Fanatec gear!

Thank you Dominic Brennan for following up and helping me (us) out. I appreciate it!

• Dominic,

Every time I try to check out, I get "Unable to instantiate the payment screen." I've tried it on a couple different browsers/devices.

• B SB S Member

Ryan,

I'm not sure if this will help you with this particular issue, but paying through PayPal instead of a credit card seems to be a smooth way of paying for your purchase. You can use the credit card as your primary payment option on PayPal and possibly get a discount through your credit card rewards program.

• I am having the same problem this morning. I've had things shipped to the address on file for my account as recently as last week, I've confirmed I'm in the "us-en" portion of the website but I cannot check out because it says you don't ship to the US. I tried adding a new address and the US isn't listed as an option.

• I placed my order on 7/10 and everything went smooth. I've been constantly checking my account for a shipping notification but I login and find the same message this morning.

Hopefully the delay won't be too long.

• im also having the same issue and ive ensured everything is correct

• Same issue here as well. Country not available to ship to

• Actually working just after I posted my comment. Order has been place :)

• I saw the same thing this morning but it's cleared up now...

• Cleared up for me and I just received an email with my tracking number.