PBME with CSW v2.5

Hi Support,

Finally installed the software to utilise the PBME on a CSW v2.5 as I was racing in a series and didn't want to risk it not working.

It is working perfectly except for the fact that there is no Xbox home button. Also is there any way to map buttons 8 & 9 to positions 1 & 2 as I would prefer my left hand pressing a button to view left out of my cockpit. 

Has there been any new firmware update or motor update since v673?

Regards

Peter Antoniadis

Comments

• Hey,

how did you get the Podium Endurance Buttom Module to work on the CSW 2.5 for Xbox?

A firend of mine Need help with his Wheel.

• Hi Marvin,

If you PM Marcel Pfister from Fanatec he will provide you with instructions and a download link to get the PBME working.

Otherwise PM me and I can provide it but without any support if any problems arise.

Cheers

Peter

• Hi Peter,

I have been waiting to buy the clubsport porsche wheel with the PBME along with a CSW2.5, am I "safe" to order this would you think with the software you've been given? I'm not too worried about all of the functionality being there at first, just so long as I can drive with it! Basically I just don't want to end up with a wheel I can't use!

• Hi Ashley,

I mainly use it for XBOX so the PBME is limited to only 4 buttons that can be mapped in game being X,Y,A and B. Unfortunately these are placed on the right hand side of the PBME as mentioned in my original post. Just tried configuring the PBME for Assetto Corsa Competizione on PC and all buttons and encoders seem to be mappable which is great. Unfortunately my PC specs cant handle the game.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Peter.

• Hi,

what exactly works with the beta 'internal' firmware ? (on a csw 2.5)

i want rev lights and gear indicator, is this possible

• Hi Tom,

It really depends on the platform your using the PBME on.

If it's on the XBOX the rev lights do not work but the gear indicator works only if you are in H-pattern mode.

If it's on the PC I can confirm only in ACC that the rev lights work and the gear/speed indicator work even in sequential mode.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Peter.

• for the moment I only play iracing so, but if it doenst work i guess ill wait a bit more.

• Sorry Tom, but I do not own iRacing so I cannot confirm compatibility.

• Hi Tom,

I only got the PBME and CSW2.5 yesterday, but as far as I can tell it works on iRacing so far. All buttons are registered and shift lights work. LED's at the side for lock up/traction (I presume) haven't lit up yet.

On the screen, I've only seen a gear indicator so far

• Ashley FinchAshley Finch Member
    edited August 2020

Learning as I go along...installed fanalab 1.24 and now have the side leds also working. Screen I've got speed and gear indicator...now how to see the lap times etc!

Edit again! - Seems sector is not available in fanalab, but lap, pos, fuel and a few other info bits are!

• Hi Ashley, is the GT3 rim the only one you have or (by any chance) do you also have the formula V2 rim? because that firmware is already pretty 'beta' to me and i dont want some incompability issues when changing rims.

(if i install the newest firmware, the top paddles of the podium module shifters wont work,...)

• Hello, no sorry the GT3 rim is all I have so I can't comment on that I'm afraid.

• Hi,

is it possible to PM me the beta drivers for the 911 wheel/ PBME ?