CSL Elite base issues

Hi,

Today I was playing F1 2020 with my Fanatec setup as always, and suddenly while I was driving around the track, the base lost connection to my pc for some reason. I tried everything to make it work again but failed... I opened the Fanatec Wheel Property Page but also there, the base doesn't show up. 

After a few minutes I tried to move the USB cable a bit and then it made connection again but when I let go of the cable, it lost connection again. 

When I try to turn on the base it gives me now some kind of a error(?) code I guess which says first 669 followed by 022.

Also when i touch the power cable a bit, the base immediatly shuts down...

Here is a clip from my Twitch channel at the moment the base lost connection with the pc: https://www.twitch.tv/jochen_drs/clip/SparklyBrightSalsifyBatChest?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

I really hope you guys can help me solve this problem!

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jochen,

If you have ensured that the power and USB cables are seated correctly (at both ends), and you have tried different USB ports on your PC and it is still causing problems, please open a support ticket.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Those are not error codes, they are your firmware version for the base and motor respectively.

I also intermittently lose power on my CSL Elite which is only 2 months old.

I now get into the habit of running the FFB Test in the Fanatec app before doing any races as this seems to trigger the power issue fairly quickly and has so far prevented the issue from happening mid-race.

I have written it off as a bug with the beta drivers and hopefully will be resolved soon.

• but my base isnt even making connection to my pc again so not able to do a firmware upgrade or downgrade... So annoyed :-(