Braking isnt Linear.

I just bought and started using the V3's, in the driver when i test the brake pedal, it'll be smooth until 50% then it'll spike to 65%ish, the same happens when bleeding off... this also happens when driving on iRacing, Weird thing is if i push the brake slowly it wont show up. Only when I put my foot down like im driving it occurs. I cant use the pedals for racing, it'll cause random lock ups and when bleeding off it'll make the rear snap...btw just standard v3's no damper or brake mods

Was wondering if anyone knows a way to fix this before i Submit a ticket. Ive tried pretty much everything. Im guessing the load cell they put in it is Bad.

Comments

• thanks for the idea. Tried it and it didnt fix it. it must be a load cell issue

• edited July 2020

• I'm having the same problem, but my brake starts spiking as soon as I put pressure on - I've contacted the support and they told me "it was normal" which I am not convinced of, because other CSP V3 Pedals don't show this behaviour. It's probably the load cell and I hope we'll get a replacement, since it's not acceptable to have such spikes with new equipment...

• I was under the impression some games by default have non-linear braking because they are programmed for most people owning lower end gear that rely on older technology. Like Logitech and Thrustmaster pedal sets that dont have load cell tech.

Have you altered the linearity in game?