Just bought, and now I’m not sure if it will work

Hey everyone, I placed my order which is the clubsport v2.5 base and the clubsport Porsche 911 leather wheel. They both came to $549 each. I got the receipt later and on it I am seeing podium stuff on my order but I do not Own nor did I purchase a DD1 or 2 base.  I added the Clubsport v2.5 base and the clubsport Porsche 911 wheel To my cart and then purchased.

What they are sending me will it all work together? Will I be able to attach the steering wheel to the v2.5 base? I have sent them emails, messages on Facebook and Twitter and responded to post. The reason I did this is because they have absolutely NO number that I can call. I don’t have international calling I found out because I couldn’t call. I google searches for their number with no luck. I am just wanting to get the order fixed so I can use the base and the wheel.

I am needing the clubsport stuff. I don’t have a direct drive base. What I ordered is the first and 4th pick, what they are sending me is the 2nd and 3rd picture with descriptions

Comments