Australian Buyers, Have you Received any of your products?

Hey! Aussie here and was wondering if other aussies had received any products they had ordered around June. Im seeing a lot of people receiving products that I have ordered but mostly have been EU and USA. So was just wondering if us Aussies have been getting anything delivered?

Ordered most of mine at the start of June, most products came into stock at the end of June but I've received nothing so far, not even a tracking number or confirm shipping email

Thanks

Comments

• Gday. My CS 2.5 bundle order was placed on July 2 - availability July 24. Now my order shows availability as August 25. Not a shred of information... Patience of a saint and the nerve of a pro-gambler needed.

• Canadian fellow here. If you been following the thing is the date on the product and order page are not the same going by the understanding : the date that’s show on the product page is the earliest date so depending on the number of order and stock you could be on the date seen on the product page if not you didn’t made the cut and you’re going to be on the next patch of product coming as seen on the order page.

• Yeah I understand that. I created this post to see if people had ordered the same products after me and received the product before me. If this is true then the whole, didn't make the cut and miss out on the patch of product doesn't make much sense.

And on top of that I even got a email back from support around Mid June saying that my order was to be ready for shipment at the start of July

• Hi James,

Im in the exact same boat as you. Ordered in mid June (pre order with availability of 30 June), and haven't received anything, no updates, no response to questions raised through the contact webform, nothing. To add to the frustration, the items are now showing as available and in stock. So it would seem that new customers can purchase, but for those of us who paid a month ago, we've been forgotten about completely.

• Yes, same boat here. I sent an enquiry to fanatec checking my order (#1099813) just to ensure it doesn't fall through the cracks and so far the silence has been deafening.

• Well I am this close to cancelling my 3 grand order.

Waited 2 weeks for a email back and this is what I got.

"Hello James,

thank you for your message.

Your whole order will leave our warehouse when all items will be on stock.

Thank you

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße"

Sorry? Nothing was answered, Disgraceful

• My order arrived a couple of weeks ago after an expected very long wait.

The wait was hard and I know exactly how you feel.

All I can say is be patient folks, it will be well worth the wait when you finally get to use this fantastic racing gear.

I certainly wore out the carpet pacing the floor but my now super happiness has made me forget the delay.

Regards - Ozzy Kym

• I received a reply this evening advising that my order should leave the warehouse this week, which is a positive turn around.

I hope you receive some good news soon, James et al

• Placed a CSW and V3 pedals on May 28, got them all nearly end of June.

• My order, in its entirety arrived on Sunday- so I'm elated and relieved.

• Update if anyone is still following

Managed to get partial shipping so am waiting on now is my csw 2.5 wheelbase, te most important part lol.

Which I am pretty sure just got delayed AGAIN till September