Clarification needed ?

Hi!

today I bought the offer of the fanatec clubsport v3 pedals and I paid through paypal. The money has been deducted from my account and the order is currently in the "Clarification needed" state. I am afraid that the order does not arrive, or that I have to buy it again outside of black friday. Has the same thing happened to someone? Thank you all!

Comments

• I saw this on facebook,

Fanatec: ”We had some issues and solved them. But obviously there are still some problems with the invoice.The correct invoice and your order history will be updated asap, there is no action from your side requiered at the moment. Please provide our sales team a little bit of time. Thank you.” 

so I think it’s fine and they are working on it.

• I have the same problem. I put the order in for Black Friday. Their servers crashed and couldn't handle the traffic. When I finally got through, the order was processed. Following up this morning, I see that "Clarification is needed" but there's no notes what they need clarified. At least this time the payment went through and that was a smoother experience than last time. But what do I do in the meantime? Do I need to send an email to webshop? Will this resolve itself? I ordered a bunch of BF deal stuff and the Porsche wheel. They say it is available Dec 16, so that means I will get it in 2020?