how long a wait for csl elite ps4 starter kit bundle.

Hello i am a new customer, and wanted to buy the ps4 csl bundle for $569. I have been looking at them for a couple months and decided to go with this wheel. When i read the posts in this forum it seems like people that ordered this bundle in may have not got their order yet. I just assumed that it says august 7th for availability, that is when they would ship it. So if i order the csl elite ps4 starter kit bundle today july 18. when should i expect it??? ps5 might only be a few months away. if i have to wait that long i would just wait.

Comments

• vmax, in the US, Fanatec doesn't do their own shipping - its outsourced to a logistics company in California, near where the containers usually come in from China -

Given the global pandemic, many manufacturers of luxury goods are finding it harder to get containers on ships - I saw an article about how one of the big PC power supply companies had Power Supplies in China, but were only able to get 1-2 containers on the boat vs the usual 10.

So the unfortunate answer here is, exact dates are out of everyone's control - today the best guess might be August 7th but a number of things could happen between now and then to delay it.

If you're in a hurry, the best bet is to order parts that show they are in stock. And pay for the upgraded 2 day shipping - Several people I know have done this and had the product in hand in under a week.

For the PS4 you can buy the CSL elite + officially licensed for Playstation base and then pick any wheel that says it works with Playstation, and pick up the CSL 2 pedal set. All these are in stock in the US, and you could have it by the end of the week.

It's true that we don't know if they'll work with PS5 yet, but they DO work with PC, which means you'll always have a market on Ebay to unload what you have should a new base or wheel be necessary.

• vmaxvmax Member

Thanks Jack. i'll check the stock, i was just looking at the bundle.