Paid order for Black Friday without confirmation

Hello, I have bought and paid 422, 10 euros for the V3 pedals and the performance kit with the Damper kit, but they did not confirm the order number or their purchase, I hope it is a mistake, I still do not have an answer.

Regards.

Comments

• Did you create an account? I think you have to to place an order. Log in and then click the “orders” tab. Your order should be there if it confirmed

• If I did it from my account, as on other occasions and I never had problems, this time the order was not registered, but the payment was.

I told the sales department, I'm still waiting for Fantec's answer to my problem.

Regards.

• Sorry response from Fanatec: Hello Jose, thank you for the screenshot.

Unfortunately without an order, we can't keep your money.

For this reason, the refund was made accordingly back to your account.

Since I page my order with the Black Friday discount, and due to problems of not registering the order despite acknowledging having my money, now they don't want to send it to me and they return my money, making me lose my offer, for not assuming their mistake , this is unfortunate, misleading advertising and a tease.

• Rectification of Fanatec, the problem was solved since Fanatec sent me my products with Black Friday discounts.

Cheers