Order Processed but no tracking# for a week?

Hello,

I hate to be another one of those support posts but I just want to make sure my order did not get lost. I received an email on July 14th saying that my June order is in warehouse processing. On the website, it says my order has been processed. However, I have yet to receive any tracking info from SUDDAK like people are saying that they are getting. I am in California.

I don't mind being patient, but I'd at least like to know that my package exists somewhere so I know who to contact in case of problems, especially since Fedex has been unreliable for me in the past. Does anyone else have a timeline of processed to shipped in the US? Thanks!

Comments

• Yeah you are never going to know anything about your order. Fanatec support is non existnent.

All you will receive is the email confirming you've paid and ordered. And an email letting you know it is being shipped and with a tracking number

• same here, "the order has been processed" on july 16th but no tracking code...

• Same. Been sitting since last Monday as "Warehouse Processing".

Silence.

Nothing emailed from FedEx. No tracking numbers. Has my items shipped???

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jeremy,

Due to the current situation, it is not unusual for this to happen. The fulfillment team is working as fast as they can to get orders out the door. I'm sure you will receive tracking information soon.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Same here. Waiting patiently...

• Same situation ordered June 19. @dom was able to help get it from pre-order, and sent to warehouse for me when I noticed my entire order became available on the fanatec site. I got the email saying order sent to warehouse and will be shipped soon on july 15th, but silence since then. Really hoping I get my tracking soon.

• Same thing here on ALL my purchases it seem. Why can’t they give tracking numbers. Appreciate that the team is working as hard as possible but it should also be important to send out the tracking numbers so we can plan accordingly to be home to receive the VERY expensive package.

• Andres R.Andres R. Member
    edited July 2020

On the same boat here (I also received the email on the 14th, and no updates as of yet).

In my case, I ordered twice before during covid times (one pre-order, one in stock) and in both cases, the orders were shipped within 4 days of receiving the warehouse processing email.

EDIT: Literally right after posting this message, I received Shipment notification (Which really means shipment labels were created).

• I just got mine too. Receiving it Wednesday

• I also got the email the 14th. But still have not gotten any tracking info. But at least one of you guys are. Hopefully i will get mine today as well. Understand we are in difficult times. And I've been pretty patient. But im ready for it.

• Got my warehouse email the 14th and just got my tracking today the 20th. My buddy also got his warehouse email the 14th and he got his tracking on the 18th.

• Just to update my post from an hour ago. I got my tracking too! Should be here Thursday

• That's great your one step closer !!! Did you just happen to get this email or were you lucky enough to get in contact with someone?

• I also got my warehouse processing email on the 14th but silence since then. Getting a bit worried too because now the formula v2 wheel shows it's not shipping until October. Maybe I didn't make the cut.

• They just emailed. I havent even tried to contact anyone lol. Hasnt seemed to work very good. But Im guessing if you got the email about processing last week you should be getting your tracking soon i would think.

• Thanks Dom, I know you guys are working hard!

I ended up getting tracking information this morning. I knew as soon as I posted something I was going to eat my words. I look forward to the setup!

Good luck to you all on your orders!

• Updating from above, I too just got my tracking info. Thank you Fanatec.

• I'll just be over watching everyone else on youtube lol

• This seems like a good luck thread so hopefully soon!

• My last order arrived and never receive tracking number, it sat on my porch all night. I get that we are in hard times, but tracking numbers are important to plan accordingly. I can say, I that it takes a day after the initial shipping email, but when you have an expensive piece of equipment sit on your porch over night, not ideal. I hope to get number tomorrow but not sure anymore. I will not go to sleep without checking outside this week, lol

• Krystian PisKrystian Pis Member
    edited July 2020

I don't know if it works with fedex but with ups try searching by reference number on ups site (not tracking number) and as reference number put your order number - you can see the information it is was shipped already or not. I have this situation, no email with tracking, only "warehouse processing", got response from support that tracking number will be sent as soon as they sent my package... tried this solution and they shipped my package yesterday, tomorrow will be delivered to me and still didn't got any email with tracking number :)

• Krystian,

Thanks for the tip with UPS, unfortunately FedEx does not take reference numbers and I did not receive my tracking number today. For such an expensive purchase, it would seem they could find a better way of supplying the tracking number. Oh well, Other than tracking numbers, I only have great reviews for Fanatec. I have been a busy customer for years with them and recently they seem to be dropping the ball on tracking numbers.

• Another day without a tracking number. I was sure when I got in touch with @dom brennan and he Informed me he contacted the sales team to fix this. I would wake up to some good news. But nope just another day in the unknown.

• I wonder who here like myself would rather have a day or two delay on arrival of package rather than have to wonder where it is.

• Until Fedex actually has your stuff unfortunately there is still some unknown even with a tracking number.

Got tracking yesterday and it said would be delivered today (I'm not that far from the warehouse). Still only shows that a shipping label has been created. No other update. If that is the case I am definitely not getting it today.

Friend who got tracking number on the 18th still shows same thing.... shipping label created. He's a bit further away and will supposedly get his Thursday according to Fedex.

So still a bit of unknown until tracking updates. I'm not sure if Fedex isn't updating or if they haven't picked up the packages from the warehouse yet. Maybe it will still show up today. Maybe not. I will report back if anything changes.

• Even it says out for delivery, one of my packages didn't arrive but I got an update stating it was delayed. Crazy times, but Fanatec has been very late or not at all with tracking numbers. I'm sure it's because they don't have the man power to go through the shipments at end of day and shoot out emails. But they really need to fix this issues with a better process at time of shipment. It's not Fanatec btw, but Endor LLC and it seems Fanatec should ask THEM why.

• Same boat for me. Looks like they created the labels. But i guess that doesn't mean anything has actually been shipped out yet.

• I ordered two in stock items on July 11th. On the 13th I got the email that it had entered warehouse processing. A day later it went fully to "processed".

It's now one week later and I haven't received any tracking number and FedEx doesn't seem to have any packages on the way to me.

This is starting to sound like my last order. I had assumed it was on pre-order status, but it turned out to be in processed status for two months just sitting at the warehouse. When someone finally got back to me they apologized for the "glitch" and got the order shipped the next day.

It feels like fanatec is using some 3rd party warehouse storage and staff that is clearly not set up to deal with the amount of shipping traffic that fanatec is experiencing right now.

• Also keep in mind that once the email with Fedex information is sent, it only means that they have created the shipping label, not that the package has actually shipped. I'd like to think that once they create the shipping label, they automatically schedule a package pickup either for the same day or next day, but in some cases it will be longer than that depending how quickly they schedule pickups, or Fedex can actually pick the packages up.

It may be that Fedex doesn't enough drivers to pick up immediately, or it may be that Fanatec pickups are not scheduled for same/next day.