Address delivery issue

First of all, I want to appologise in advance for any bad use of english as it is not my first language. I am writing this here because i don't know what else to do since i tried contacting the sales team via email and phone for the past 2 weeks without any response.

So, I' ve ordered a set of pedals on the 6'th of June which were due to arrive on the 6'th of July. I am aware of the shipping delays which are caused by the COVID-19 epidemic. Recently i received an email stating that my shipping address is invalid hence my package has been send back to the wearhouse. However, this is the address has worked for every other online shopping i did in the past. I have updated the current address as i was requested. Is there a way to make sure this new address would be 100% availabale for shipment? And if not, maybe the item can be shipped to a center nearby from where i can pick it up myself.

Comments

• Not sure, but it might help if you mention which of the fanatec stores you ordered from (North America, Europe, Japan, Austrailia) and the ship to country. Maybe with that info one of the official forum moderators will see it and can advise the appropriate team.

Also, your pedals are going to be awesome and I hope you get them soon.

• I placed my order on the European store and it should be shipped to Bucharest, Romania.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

I've sent you a PM David.

[Fanatec Community Manager]