Clubsport Formula Carbon: Tuning Menu's Sensitivity Limited to 100

I recently purchased and installed my Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula Carbon with the CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4. I'm using this setup on my PC to play Formula 1 2019. I found this link where it shows some recommended settings for the game so I wanted to use those as my beginner settings. One of those settings I have been unable to apply is the sensitivity, whose recommended setting is 350. On my wheel that setting only goes up to 100 before the next value shown is "Automatic" so I'm wondering if I'm missing installing some specific firmware. Based on the FAQs I read the latest drivers already include the firmware; albeit is not clear to me whether there is a separate process/steps to update the firmware on the wheelbase aside from going through the driver installation process.

From the Downloads tab for the wheel base I tried the following 2 drivers since I'm on Windows 10 64-bit:

Fanatec 64bit v328

Fanatec 64bit v311

Neither of those have enabled me to increase the sensitivity to any value above 100. Would appreciate some help.

Comments

• What you see is actually 108 which means 1080. You have to lower (not increasing) that value down to 360 which will be possible for sure.

Also 311 is a very old driver, 328 is also very old. I suggest to use driver 347 for your wheel base.

• Thanks for the response. I change the sensitivity to 35 to start with the suggested 350 setting.

I also updated to this 347 beta driver. I take it that is the one you were referring to. Do most people update to the latest beta version? I see that there are some known issues on that version. Also, from the main website and manual I couldn't see any info and haven't dig deep in this forum but, since the wheel base has be ON while installing the driver, does that mean that the driver installation menu also takes care of updating the firmware? Or am I missing some step.