What's the best way to contact Fanatec for replacement parts?

Just received a new wheel with hub and damaged some parts.

Can replacement parts be ordered from Fanatec?

What's the best way to contact them, I had to contact them a few years ago and remember it wasn't easy.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Pascal,

You can contact via the support form.

https://fanatec.com/us-en/support/faq

• I did yesterday, hope I get an answer.

• Message in a bottle, bat signal , im actually also wondering, as are few others with highend warranty failures.

what happened mate, you were so excited to get stuff?

gush, tell us all about it!

• Nothing spectacular, put together a few wheels already.

Got everything perfect with changes to the hub and all until I put in the last of the six screws on the front plate of the wheel, the very last thing to do thus.

It didn't catch, I pushed and forced it in and had to turn it back out with tongs.

Result: front plate of the hub damaged, screw dam,aged and front plate of thew wheel damaged.

• Update, It has been less than 24 hours since my email and naturally I was a bit anxious to know if I could get the parts but I realize that is not be enough time to let them answer.

I just called Fanatec and they were very friendly and will help me out, already got a mail to reply to with some pictures.

So my experience with support is really good I must say.

• ok, so you must be i the EU then.

No working phone support in N. America.

happy for you, but we all cant move to landshut.

• Yep, in the EU.

I have the same problem when ordering computer or headphone gear from the US sometimes or with software companies there.

• They have all the parts I damaged and are shipping them soon.

Awesome support, I'm ordering me another wheel to thank them!

Will have a nice collection soon. :)

• Got the parts for free by the way, I only have to pay for the shipping while it was purely my fault.

Big thank you to the support at Fanatec!

• Did you contact EU support or US