ordered on the 11th. processed since 13th. no tracking info yet.

I placed an order for two in stock items on July 11th. Those items are still showing as in stock. on the 13th they went to warehouse processing and quickly went to processed. Understandable as i ordered on a weekend.

Since then i have waited patiently but it's now been two weeks in processed and there has been no update from Fanatec or from Fedex.

My last order sat in a "processed" state for 2 months before i posted on here and it was found to have not shipped due to a glitch. I'm just trying to make sure that doesn't happen again.

The order number is : 1111247

Thanks,

Matt

Comments

• I am on the same boat. Hopefully Dom can helps us out here. And for tracking im hearing it is automated and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. I just worried if they send my items without tracking and ends up at someone elses place or someone steals my packages ill never know.

• I think you can register your address with Fedex, and they will send you notices upon new shipments. - It's been super helpful, I get them for shipments from any company. Sometimes it's confusing as they don't always say who the sender is, but at least you get updates.

• I am signed up for FedEx delivery manager. I have not received any notification from them of any shipment yet.

• Ya same here mine is showing processed still dont have any tracking info or anything on my order

• I finally got my tracking number

• In my experience with Fanatec, it seems like Fanatec's website reads orders as "warehouse processing" as soon as the system releases the order to the floor. Then, when it is "picked" (and maybe packed) it's status changes to "processed." Then nothing happens until a tracking number is generated.....and this is where it can get a little confusing.

My company ships with FedEx all the time. A tracking number is not generated until the shipment is entered into the FedEx system. This can be done by the shipper, or by FedEx themselves at pickup. With Fanatec, it seems like this happens when FedEx actually picks up and scans in the package, and it also seems like Fanatec makes consolidated shipments once or twice a week , AND they only "ship complete," that is they don't ship partials, so the amount of time this all takes to happen can vary substantially.

Fanatec should really give their customers the ability to specify whether or not to ship partials on their order. After all, they are paying the shipping, not Fanatec. You can always order your components individually to avoid this as well....it just costs more.

Add Covid-19 issues to all of this and it really isn't hard to understand why it is a bit of a confusing mess at the moment.....although it is definitely getting better.

Personally, I have had nothing but good experiences with Fanatec so far, they have always delivered my stuff as promised and in a reasonable time period. But I do read these forums........

• 3 weeks in, still nothing. Got excited this morning when I had an email from fedex, but it was from from another company that I ordered a car part from 3 days ago