All Items Available - status is “Preorder”

Howdy all,

Just curious if anybody can tell me if this is normal/worrisome and I should contact support. I placed an order on July 23 that was just waiting for the Podium GT3 wheel and it came back in stock over the weekend, originally slated for today (Jul 29). I got an email on July 24 that my order was processed and sent to the warehouse (which is why I checked the item availabilities), but the status online still shows “Preorder”. I am just worried some of the other items will go out of stock before everything is shipped since I’ve seen how volatile it all is.

Appreciate any insights!

Comments

• My experience has been that when you get that email that it's been sent to the warehouse, you're good to go.

Check your spam folder, the next email after this one, at least for me, has always come from Fedex.

• Hi Jack, thanks for the info. I've been checking (and I have FedEx delivery manager emails from other orders) so I'll hang tight for a bit and give them some more time to get it shipped.

• I had the email that my order has been sent to the warehouse at 8 am today. I’m really hoping that I get a shipping status within the next few days.

• Just checked delivery manager again after lunch, looks like the labels have all been created. I imagine they're just a bit behind after all, thanks folks! Glad I wasn't lost in the queue.