Product Warranty Start Date

Hello, I thought that I should add that the Product Warranty covered by Fanatec should start the day the product is received by the original owner and should not start the day that the order is processed by Fanatec's sales team. There often can be delays that would result in lost warranty coverage. Wouldn't it be horrible if your product needed a warranty replacement and the warranty expired by 1 day?

Comments

• Where does it say that the warranty date starts from the day Fanatec receive the order?

That would be not only ludicrous, but also highly questionable in legal terms I would have thought – especially when some pre-orders are taken months before the customer actually takes delivery of their product, as happened with the Podium wheelbases.

• Actually, in the 'terms and conditions' page of the Fanatec website, it clearly states that warranty starts 'after shipment', so the idea that it starts at the time the order is placed in totally incorrect.

• there is currently a hiccup in data transfer for the new site, im sure its on the list of stuff to sort.

im currently being helped with this matter after patiently waiting.

These adult toys require calm, a ton of impatience creates problems, at least it has on my end.

🤷‍♂️

• If you take a look at your account, that is definitely not the case.