Clubsport v3 pedal brakes not working like before

My wheel and pedal settings are completly upside down after the last firmware update, but the brakes are the worst now.

This issue becomes very apparent in iRacing where many cars already lock up after pressing the pedal halfway in.

My issue is that whenever I only apply little braking force, a much higher input is registerd than before. I tried adjusting the brake force setting, but it is already at max aswell as softening and stiffing the pedals. My settings in the sim stayed the same so the problem should be from the pedals.

Another thing to note is that my driver does not pick up my pedals.

Is that where the problem comes from and how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance!😀

Comments

• When did you last time calibrate them?

• Then there should be no issue, unless you are doing it improperly - yes, I have seen a streamer that did not know how to calibrate pedals.

• I had barely any vibration in the throttle pedal and after the update I had just a constant vibration until like 6th gear. I had to disable the 1st vibration setting in fanalab and leave ONLY wheelspin vibration turned on in order to fix it.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

What is your BrF setting at? If you are locking up and have calibrated the min/max settings in the control panel then I would suggest increasing BrF between 70-80.

• I have calibrated them and my BrF is at max (100).

At first pumping this setting up helped, but I still do not have the original "effect".

Fanatec mentioned something about the pedal withstanding 90 kg of force, which I clearly do not have to press to get maximum breaking force. That is the whole issue.

• I used to run my Brake Force at 12-18 for Miatas, 7-10 for GT3 cars, and 1-4 for Open wheel cars. Yes that seems really low, but I could hammer the brakes and they would be just shy of locking up, so I was getting the max braking possible. Now after Fanalab, my pedals went dead and they won't work while plugged into the wheelbase, only when plugged into the computer with a USB cable!! Help?!