Will Fanatec do flight sim joysticks?

It looks to me like the pedals will also be suitable for a flight sim use. I have a seat platform with the Fanatec wheel in the center and pedals, with a joystick and throttle to each side of the seat. I can use the seat platform for both applications. Will Fanatec expand into the flight sim hardware arena?

Comments

• I doubt it, but that would be awesome

• I've just reconfigured my sim platform with Fanatec hardware and gone to the W-10 platform. That meant I lost access to my old W-XP sims like "Grand Prix Legends" and most of my flight sim titles. I'm holding out on replacing the flight hardware until the new M/S Flight Sim comes out, so I have some time to see if there are any improvements to the flight sim hardware. It seems like joysticks have been pretty static for the last few years so the time seems ripe for a new entrant. I wonder if Force Feedback will be added? My memory of my first Microsoft Joystick is that it had force feedback. So, here's hoping that Fanatec enters the market with a modern FF joystick.

• FYI Peter Castelline is a confirmed scammer who has stolen money from several people on these forums.