Podium DD1 Showing as ClubSport V2.5

Hello,

I have had my DD1 for less than a week and it worked great until last night. While racing the wheel basically locked up. It turned hard left and stopped working. I rebooted the computer and now it is registering as a ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5. It shows this in the Fanatec Wheel Property page and in FanaLab. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, tried old drivers, tried the new beta drivers, but it is still not registering correctly. The funny thing is Windows says it is is installing my podium wheel base, but then it shows the ClubSport base is installed. iRacing even thinks it is a different wheel and made me remap all my buttons and reconfigure the wheel. The crazy thing is it still worked and I was able to run my league race.

Comments

• You switched to the COMP Mode of the DD1. You just need to switch back to PC mode and your pc will see your base as DD1 again.

• Thanks a bunch! Going to need to change my push to talk button as I was talking when I hit the other button at the same time to make an adjustment.