Account > Order > Item Status Meaning?

So, got my warehouse processing email last Monday, saying it should ship soon, but it still hasn't shipped, same as many here.

Just wanted to clarify something - though the email says "your order status has changed to 'warehouse processing'", when I log on to my account on Fanatec, and check my order status, it says "The order has been processed" under the Order Status column.

When I hit the "View" button to expand the items I ordered, every item has a status of "Open".

Is this consistent with what people are expecting when the items are available and ready to ship? Or does it mean the order has not been filled and I'm waiting for stock?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Your order has been processed on Fanatec side and now waiting for the warehouse to coordinate with the courier for pick up and shipping.

• Thanks, so my items are not back ordered and just need to be shipped? The website is not very clear at all on this.

• I guess the shipping company they are using is really dropping the ball... I been waiting for a week for them to ship mine.

• I have been in the same status for a week. Mine will be shipped FedEx, and they are usually on top of things. My guess is the warehouse is moving at a snails pace to get the processed orders out the door. It’s very frustrating on the consumer end to just be left dangling in the wind with zero ways to get any information.