Live Chat

13»

Comments

• Garry ClarkeGarry Clarke Member
    edited December 2018
    Dear Garry Clarke,

Thank you for your letter.

I see that your parcel has no scans for more than 24 hours. If the package has no scans for more than 24 hours we would treat the package as it is missing and we would need to start the investigation for the package. To start the investigation you will need to contact with the shipper of the parcel. After the supplier will be informed of this they will start the Investigation with UPS and then we will take full responsibility to find the parcel. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

If you do have any further queries do not hesitate to contact me.

Valentinas R.
  • Lost peddles turned up today so please delete my message 
  • Hi
    I have a question about how the mounting of DD1 / 2 on the RennSport Cockpit V2, in different videos, its mounted  with gold colored holder, is this some one can buy?

• My CSL Elite wheel base tries to calibrate but stops at the 6:00 position and power button starts flashing, v311 driver not recognizing wheel base.
  • Also can not reach a live person to talk with by phone. Love Fanatec products, service terrible.
  • Hello there... Still fighting with my shifting issue! Mr. Schulze would you please call me again because i dont know what to do next?! xD Alexander Eßbach
  • Hello,

I was advised to post on here asking for an RMA for the following items.

Podium Wheel Base DD1 PS4 EU USA
    Clubsport Steering Wheel F1 PS4 USA
    Podium Advanced Paddle Module

I have followed the requested troubleshooting steps via email without resolution and was advised the next step is to send the products back to Fanatec for diagnostiics and replacement.

Thank you,
    Richard
  • Hello, I just had one of the pins inside my CSL Elite wheel break off and need to see where to get the information to be able to send it back to get repaired. Thanks.
  • Come someone tell me what error code 8 means on my P1 wheel for the v2.5 wheel base Xbox one platform
  • Where do one find the live chat ?

• I have just bought the CSL Elite F1 set (bundle), and when i try and slide the wheel on the wheel base, it gets stuck half way.. And then it almost wont come off..

• i miss the live chat

• I don't know if this "live chat" is still working but I'm just trying it since there is no feedback through other channels already used.

A Podium DD1 PS4 bought on June 9th 2020 worked properly until a few days ago. Driver package 356 and 365 installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, USB ports changed, complete powerd off, with steering wheel and without steering wheel, motor calibration re-done, motor calibration deleted, PC mode and PS4 mode same, all know possibilites already tried but still same behaviour as you can see in the video. I hope I could get any feedback and any help is highly appreciated, thank you.

• Do I need drivers if I have an Xbox OneX?

If not then wtf?

This morning the car is acting really odd and I have not made any recent changes.

--new 2.5 CS, V3 peddles, Clubsport top lid /wheel

So, in Forza 7, while entering turns with and with out braking, the brakes automatically start slowing the car and then locks up and slides left before hesitating and returning to full throttle. I do not use any assists to include a braking line.

Regards

• Hi,

We need replacement potentiometers for CSL ELITE pedals - having no joy getting through to the SALES line after 2 days (and about £4 in cost) for an answer machine to tell us they are open between 2 & 4 and then cut you off - and I am phoning between 2&4!!!