Problem with vibrations on ABS

very good afternoon everyone

I recently purchased the csl WB for PS4 with the loadcell pedal and v2 with the clubsport formula v2 Wheel for my little 1..Any reason I can’t get the ABS to vibrate at max input on F1 2020 .. is this Just the norm ? Any help will be greatly appreciated ..

thanks

jayne

Comments

• edited August 2020

That's a feature the V3 pedals have, and unfortunately not the CSL pedals.

• settings was in the wheel it self works out of game but in game nothing .. thank you for that .

• Following this as I have the same issue, however.....

I believe that Codemasters made a decision to only have pedal vibrations activated when assists such as ABS are activated, and not for us 'no assists players'. I hope someone can prove me wrong though...

• "Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK" - I didn't know about that. Hopefully someone knows why it doesn´t work for you in game.

• my little 1 does not use assits that’s why I’m trying to figure this out

• edited August 2020

For me in DiRT Rally 2.0 the brake pedal vibrate when the tires are locked up, but I've never tried with ABS ON. Seems to be different depending on game since in ACC i get the vibration when i reach 100 % input (or the value i choose).

And by saying that maybe F1 2020 doesn't have the "ABS feature" enabled on wheel rims but on pedals instead.

• Does The vibration on grips work on PS4? I havent felt them on any game. F1 2020, AC, ACC, dirt 2.0 , wrc8. Wreckfest :D

• As far as I can tell they only work in Project Cars 2 (PS4)

• Hey all and little 1's, =)

I believe Miles is correct. By toggling F1-2020 in game settings the vibration, rumble or hum is activated.

For example, by toggling off either "Braking Assist" or "Ant-Lock Brakes", the vibrations are nulled.

(It sorta makes sense. But I would like an in-between setting: a vibration to "teach me" braking points but not actually brake for me.)

• Are you talking about the steering wheel vibration when you brake? I’m on Xbox (using CSL elite + wheelbase, Formula v2, and CSL Elite LC pedals) and can set the ABS (now BLI) in the tuning menu to say 90%, when I brake to 90% the wheel vibrates. Is this working for you now on PS4?