DD1, when I crash in Iracing wheel goes nuts

Whenever I crash in Iracing my DD1 goes crazy and literally wants to tear my arm off, when playing assesta corsa and project cars 2 this does not happen when I crash this is only in iracing, I literally have to let go of the wheel or it will honestly hurt my hands even when FFB is set to 50% , someone please help as I have no clue why its only like this in Iracing only.

Comments

• edited August 2020

Thats normal for iRacing, its their understanding of how FFB should feel and work. Most likely its also because of their super harsh outdated 60Hz FFB refresh rate...

So... avoid crashing in iRacing or take your hands off the wheel when you cant avoid crashing :D

• Ahahahah thankyou I guess I'll just have to try to avoid crashing ahahah

• One thing I have found to help is to reduce the FFB in fanalabs but increase in iR settings.

• Having the same issue. Not only that a lot of torque is applied - furthermore you can here a loud rattling noise. Racing in VR I can't say what it is but I do assume that it is when the wheel reaches maximum rotation. Sound's a little bit like my old G27 from Logitech :-(

Although this might be an issue that iRacing send's weird FFB signals after crashing the car it would be helpful if Fanatec could provide some options to mitigate that by firmware / driver settings.