Order processed but no shipping info.

I received my email that my order was processed but its been 5 days and not recieved a shipping confirmation or a tracking number. Nothing in my junk folder either. Ive tried contacting them for weeks as well and received no reply. What do i do?

Comments

• Hi Donnie, not much you can do besides wait - did you do the 2nd day shipping thing? Which Region did you order from?

• I think i did standard shipping. im in the us

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

There are some syncing issues with the shipping company that can take a few extra days than normal. You should see an update scan once the USPS processes it in their system.

• I'm in the same boat. Got the invoice on Monday but nothing since. Should be shipping via FedEx ground. Reached out as well but haven't gotten a response yet. I've had others share that their stuff arrived without ever receiving a tracking number.

• edited August 2020

Wait about 1.5-2 weeks (from the moment you order) and contact Dominic Brennan here https://forum.fanatec.com/profile/Dominic%20Brennan if you haven't received tracking numbers by then. Dominic was able to provide them to me by contacting the Fanatec sales department directly. Somehow they had them but never sent them to me (I checked my spam box). I'm in Canada, items were shipped with USPS.

• I got my tracking number!