VIDEO: Clubsport bundle problems. Csl elite wheel makes base & pedals unrecognizable by my pc.

Here is a video:

https://youtu.be/nMQmDqe0Vxs

Everything was going perfect for two weeks. Then 5 days ago my csl elite wheel began going into xbox mode in the middle of races. My base would all of a sudden jerk violently as if it was doing a ffb test, then get stuck in xbox mode. It would take about 5 minutes and the wheel would automatically go back into pc mode. Yesterday it jerked violently while I was parked in iRacing waiting for the pace lap, then went back into xbox mode. My hand was hurt in the process because it jerked violently like I have never felt. Then after going into xbox mode. The buttons to go to pc mode, double square and y, stopped working. Even the settings menu with led lights stopped working. I untinstalled everything, cleared the memory, reinstalled the drivers and tried again. Same thing. Next, I left it plugged in, uninstalled, reinstalled, and it worked, but no calibration option. The fanatec calibration menu registered the wheel, but had blue circles around every button and no buttons worked. Then I tried to use driver 347, but same thing. None of the buttons work on the wheel so I can't do anything. I have tried every method and it'll either get stuck in bootloader mode, or it'll go to pc mode and not register the wheel. Or, itll only register if the wheel is off. Ugghhh sounds like a rushed product that ended up being faulty.

Comments