Fanatec V3 Inverted Pedal brake problem in assetto corsa

Hey guys! My V3 inverted pedals used to work fine in Assetto Corsa but when I get in a game my brake lights light up but the brakes seem to barely do anything. Also in the settings when I push the brake all the way down it only goes to about 60-70% at most even though I press it all the way down for the configuration. I can hear the noise as if i'm on the brakes, any help is much appreciated! I've been scratching my head for 2 days now.

Comments

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited January 2020

I have had this too, im on the ps4 console and this happens with my v1.5 handbrake mostly but the v3i brake as well.

whenever this happens ,its on Gran Turismo Sport. i disconnect the rj12, then reconnect and it usually recalibrates and is fine.

The v1.5 handbrake, it happens on Dirt Rally 2.0 and Wrc8 as well , it reads inverted input or locked.

I have to disconnect/reconnect till it properly reads ,then adjust deadzone/saturation settings for proper resting and engagement points.

It nice that Bigben and Codemasters have just as detailed advance menu as the pc versions or i wouldn't have the use of my v1.5 handbrake at all.

On pc , you try and reset the min and max endpoints manually, its pretty accessible thru the fanatec driver menus

• same issue here did u fix issue