fanatec support

hi all, ive tried ti contact support using the provided system including photos of my problem but heard nothing back after 3 days ,when you fill in all the details there is no sumit button only a start new support button so pressed this but so far no responce or email to atleast say they have received the email . is this normal ,ive tried to phone but no luck and web chat support seems to have gone

Comments

• I also had the same problems to contacting them

No good😡

• It may take some time, but you should get response within 5 working days. If that did not happen, please report back.

• i sent a further email after 3days ,got an email back to say my ticket could not be found and to create another one , i did this but again no response to second ticket or second email sent ,really poor sevice so far

• can someone please help me ,filled out the form correctley 3 times but the system will not work there is no submit button to send ticket to support ,i was able to send email and got a response saying no ticket received please try again ,very frustrating i cannot use my rig without a brake pedal, @dom can you help me please

• ok ,so filled in another ticket and same problem so tried without attaching photos and a message came up to say ,message sent so hopefully this will start the process ,but as we all no photos/video are asked for ,so we will see ,i