I am hoping that support will respond here and let us know when there will be a solution for those of us having firmware problems with dd1, phu and bme with v356.
Support doesn't look here in the forums, so don't expect an official answer from support here.
If you have problems with driver 356 (not firmware 356!) then downgrade back to driver 346 and the included firmwares.
Otherwise you need to wait for a new driver which is being worked on, of course. There is no ETA when a new version is ready.
Thats fine and all but my bme is useless until that point. Driver 356 bricks my dd1