Clubsport Shifter stopped working with PS4 DD1?

It was working fine this whole time for the past week or so of using my new DD1 Wheelbase on PS4.

I took the shifter apart and couldnt find anything wrong visibly.

The cable is good, I have tested the shifter with 2 known working cables and the unit does send signals to the wheelbase. It only sends L1 and R1 (paddle shift/sequential shift) signals though. It doesnt work in sequential mode either though. The strangest thing is when I switch from h-pattern to Seq. With the slider or insert the cable, the game immediately recognizes the input and presses the L1 button. The only other input the shifter is able to output is an upshift but it doesnt stay in gear. I can make it all the way up to 6th gear but as soon as I stop upshifting, it goes all the way back down to 1st or neutral...if I hold the shifter back, it will stay in the next gear up until I let the shifter go back to resting position.

Also, when I do put it in H-pattern mode it occasionally recognizes input but almost like it would if it were in sequential mode.

It was just working today and this all started when I was testing a car at dirtfish in Dirt Rally 2.0. I was in first gear and I tried to go into 2nd but it wouldnt go. It would let me skip the gear in H-pattern mode but no matter how many times I re-calibrated the shifter using the tuning menu on the fanatec wheel, it wouldnt work.

I tested the input reporting and not a single gear is recognized in H-pattern. Even the h-pattern icon on the top right hand corner of the podium screen is gone. It was there earlier today, it was there even while I was first experiencing the issues.

I cant think of anything I havent done? Is there some way to reset the shifter esides re-calibrating it?

Would a video showing all it does help or did I describe the issue well?

Comments