CSP V1 Firmware Update.

Hi guys, first off all, I KNOW that there is no official support to CSP v1 anymore.

I've swapped the LC of mine, and after this, I'm experiencing some little signals at break pedal. Do you guys know any solutions that I could apply to solve this problem?

Already tried to apply some dead zone at Joycalib.yml at iracing, but every time that I restart the game, the little signals returns.

Thx for your time :)

Comments

• RHAY NEVESRHAY NEVES Member
    edited February 2020

[quote removed]

Hi man, thanks for you time to try to help.

What I mean by little signals from the LC is that spurious signals at the brake pedal.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Rhay,

We are always ready to help you even with our discontinued products. Our technical support gladly will troubleshoot and give advice in order to find a solution.

In this case the problem could be related to the load cell, the PU foam inside the brake cylinder, the brake resistance potentiometer, or it could be caused by electrostatic issues.

Also it can be possible that the replacement load cell hasn't been placed in the correct position.

Therefore I suggest that you create a support ticket.

• Just changed my LC piston and dampers because the foam was dead and I'm getting the same issue.

The potentiometer doesn't seem to make a difference to the flickering.

I expected to 'tune' to the new dampers, but I did not expect the LC to start doing this. The LC is a recent replacement (January 2020)

I do have another tuning kit, but I'm mystified as to why I'm chasing an issue around the pedals (recent Hall sensor query).

Support tickets can't be created on the CSPv1 pedals because it's not in the items to register (not even in legacy) and I did send two emails to that fact, but just received a stock response about registering and the 60$ an hour repair service.

Could be electrostatic but no real idea as to how to find the origin. I have been told my mic has a faint buzz now so the idea has merit.

• Ive noticed on some Fanatec pedals there is an option to set max and minimum , on both my CSR Elite and Clubsport V1 there is no option for this even with latest driver !?!? Is there a way to get this option working ? My driver page looks the same as the second posts driver image .