Tip if you dont have tracking number from UPS
I managed to find info about the packages by using my Fanatec customer number.
- Go here: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=WT/
- Click Track by reference number
- Enter your customer number as reference number (customer number is on the invoice from Fanatec)
- Fill in your country and postal code.
- Adjust the dates if necessary, they must include the day the package was shipped from Fanatec
- Click Track
You won't get all the details about where they are and stuff, but the most important part is there: Scheduled delivery date! (in a backwards US format of course)