FFB GT Sport Podium DD F1

PC driver> 356.

Wheel base firmware> 670.

Wheel base motor firm ware> 38.

Steering wheel firmware> 28.

Hallo people,

I'm now using the Podium DD F1 sinds 8-12-2019 and come up whit the following FFB settings for GT sport and hope there are user’s ho can give it a go and give their opinion of these settings.

My settings are:

In game:

Max force> 2.

Sensitive force> 10. (In my opinion the weight from the beginning of steering is important).

Podium DD F1:

SEN> Auto.

FFB> 100.

LIN> On. (On because of the 100% FFB setting).

NDP> 40.

NFR> 5.

NIN>35.

INT> 8/12 user preference for detail. (In my opinion 12 and not lower than 8, higher is les detail but rounded force).

FEI> 60/70 user preference for intensity. (In my opinion 70 and not lower than 60 or higher than 70).

FOR>100. User preference for FFB force. (in my opinion 100) the FOR setting on 110/120 for more detail but give’s more weight.

SPR>100.

DPR>100.

ABS>On.

SHO>100.

Thank you if you are going to try these settings.

I hope that you give me your opinion after trying them out.

Keep it up Fanatec!!

Comments

• FanaLab is NOT working on console so whatever you set there it will not be transmitted to GT Sport and if you feel a difference then its just placebo...

• hallo thanks for saying that.

i wil try it again, with and without the fanalab settings.

i thaugt to feel some difference but if you say so it wil be like that.

thanks

• I don't have console so no I did not tried the settings. But I can assure you that the Dynamic Damping in FanaLab is only working on pc because that feature needs FanaLab running in the background to gather in Game telemetry data which is simply not possible on consoles.

• I'll give these settings a try!

To clarify what Maurice said...The settings you use in your profile are in effect on console. Only the Dynamic Dampening is not possible on console. This setting requires your Podium to be connected to PC while playing, which you can't do while playing on console.

A question for you, have you tried the full range of settings? I received my wheel in April and have tried many settings. Because the firmware updates have really improved the performance and behavior, I've tried a lot of settings. I had your settings, mostly, a short while ago and found more detail and ability to rescue the car when at 10 FFB in game and then reducing the FFB on the wheel itself. It's much easier now to sense the weight of the car shifting as well as feeling traction loss much sooner. I'm trying now to reduce the weight of the wheel some, I'll post my settings once I know what are:)