Problem with Fanatec CSL Elite PS4

The support system to open a ticket does not work, it constantly reports an error that says "enter a subject and a message" when I already have the ticket prepared.

That's why I put this here.

I have a series of problems with the Fanatec CSL Elite that i purchased a week ago.

The first. If i leave the steering wheel still, it never stay centered (even though i calibrate it manually), it always drift between -1 and -4 degrees. From 12-15 degrees to right, the steering wheel turns only to the lef until the afore mentioned degrees are reache. This is normal? The drivers and firmware are update to the latest version.

Another problem occurs with the led lights on the base, the dont work in games like Asseto Corsa, Asseto Corsa Competizione, Dirt Rally. But if I activate the fanalabs app before opening the games, i can make them work. Do i always have to use this app for this to work properly?

Automobilista cant get it to work. It doesnt detect the turn of the steering wheel, only pedals. What could I do?

Finally the clutch pedal has stopped working. Would be possible to get another potentiometer to replace the corrent one? How much would it cost?

Thanks You!

Comments

• Hristo GoshevHristo Goshev Member
    edited September 2020

Another problem occurs with the led lights on the base, the dont work in games like Asseto Corsa, Asseto Corsa Competizione

This is normal.

But if I activate the fanalabs app before opening the games, i can make them work. Do i always have to use this app for this to work properly?

Yes.