Csl Elit turn off

Good morning, game to race competition trim, the Csl Elite turns off while I play. I restart only the CSL, but it has lost all its force feedback and is unguidable. I also restart the game and everything back to normal and then it happens again. What to do? Waiting for a polite answer I thank you. 

Piero Maffi

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Piero,

Which platform are you on? Have you checked all connections, Power,USB and Steering wheel are all intact?

-Try plugging straight to AC if plugged into a powerbar.

-Plug into a USB on the motherboard rather than from front case inputs (I've had issues here before when both ports are used.

-Make sure steering wheel connections are fully on and pins are not damaged.

• Hi Joseph, I'm on pc. 

the usb are on the motherboard.

the pins are connected well no one has ever touched them, the desk is fixed to the wall so nothing can move.

now i try to connect directly to the power supply and plug all the connections again.

Thanks for now, I will let you know the developments. 

• I tried now, practically after 500 meters of running the csl turns off completely. to replay I have to turn on the csl again and restart ACC

Sorry to hear that. Just out of curiosity is it only when playing ACC? Does it shut off when nothing is running?

• I only play acc. when it is not in operation I do not know.

I would suggest seeing if it happens when simply turned on and I would also try another game just to be sure (download a demo)

• then i connected directly to the power supply and shot for 50 minutes it did not disconnect. i reinstalled the firmware, it seems to be ok, i recorded the video in case it gets stuck to send it to fanatec even if they do nothing with it, but see if it happens, that the steering wheel still turns off with its machine going to the wall. For now I thank you and I will keep you updated if it happens again. thank you, very kind.