ClubSport V3 Throttle too soft

Is there any way to stiffen up the throttle pedal beyond adding the stiffer spring supplied with the pedal set? Mine feels too soft.

Comments

• kris frostkris frost Member
    edited September 2020

Carl,

I'm not sure which set you got, I got the inverted. They came with a damper on the brake pedal. I took the damper off the brake and put it on the throttle. https://fanatec.com/us-en/accessories/pedal-accessories/clubsport-pedals-v3-damper-kit I got the load cell kit and use the stiffest pads the brake pedal is stiff and doesn't really move far enough for a damper.

• Thanks, Kris. I did not get the inverted set. Did the damper stiffen up the throttle pedal? I also got the upgraded pads for the brake pedal so I'm not worried about that, It's the throttle I'm concerned with. I'm thinking of trying a stack of washers on each end of the spring but I don't want to get into a coil-bind issue. Thanks again.

• Unscrew outer nut on the throttle rod in order to create additional preload on the spring - it will make it stiffer.

• Thanks Georgi

• best upgrade... damper will only made my thorttle sluggish. now the damper squeaks